GF1155 - RESERVATION SALES AGENT
Bahrain - Head Quarter
Worldwide Contact Centre
• To efficiently present excellent customer service and sales interactions for Gulf Air internal and external customers including making flight reservations, quoting fares, FFP enrollments, up-selling and cross-selling all relevant Gulf Air products, protecting and promoting the image and reputation of Gulf Air and attending to administrative matters of the department in order to achieve KPI targets and other corporate objectives.
• Handle and respond to all communications & inquiries from GF customers and Frequent Flyer passengers by telephone & emails to drive revenue to achieve sales targets and to ensure that customer service delivered is over and above current benchmarked industry standards.
1. Handle inbound and outbound calls 24/7 network wide from all around the world. Identify customer needs and effectively seek and implement solutions in a warm and professional manner to queries offered via incoming/outgoing calls to the satisfaction of the customer and to the industry-benchmarked standard of customer service excellence.
2. Proactively safeguard the reputation of Gulf Air by identifying and managing potential issues as presented and/or identified.
3. Demonstrate a positive, solutions focused attitude to ensure a motivated, energized work environment for benefit of customer, self and team.
4. Successfully achieve KPI as determined by current corporate/business needs on a daily/weekly/monthly basis as applicable.
5. Be flexible to lend telephony skills wherever needed subject to call volume regardless of work section designated i.e. PFC, Falcon Gold/Economy and TSA all share priority objective i.e. to clear all calls in queue within KPI agreed timeframes.
6. Ensure strict compliance to schedule regarding punctuality/breaks/time keeping/time management in line with recognized Contact Centre Industry needs.
7. Generate revenue opportunities and promote Gulf Air products and services where appropriate/applicable and direct the customer to relevant personnel/department to maximize identified revenue opportunity.
8. Identify complaint calls/potential for calls to escalate and manage caller whilst remaining solutions focused and positive, taking all steps to safeguard the integrity of Gulf Air, keeping the priority of customer retention and satisfaction as the goal.
9. Proactively book and sell Gulf Air flights and services in a timely and efficient manner.
10. Make all bookings and/or requests using Gulf Air available reservation/CRM systems and publications in a timely and efficient manner.
11. Read, understand, interpret and communicate Industry and company rules and regulations that are often made available in English.
12. Proactively seek absolute proficiency regarding Gulf Air available systems and publications.
13. Ensure the passenger details obtained from the customer are accurate and take all steps necessary to ensure that systems data maintains integrity by proactively correcting/take steps required to oversee correction of errors as identified.
14. Proactively value-add to the customer service experience by ‘going the extra mile’ for the customer (i.e. offer seating requests, meal requests, wheelchairs, advise re. priority telephone numbers for high value customers, website address etc).
15. Proactively promote the Falcon Frequent Flyer program, explaining benefits and arranging to enroll to join the program.
16. Persuasively up-sell premium classes (Falcon Gold) highlighting our excellent service, benefits to FFP members in accruing more miles and points, comfort of seats and exclusivity of certain channels of our in-flight entertainment system etc.
17. Proactively up-sell high yield classes & brands as means to improve sales and serve urgent customer travel requirements.
18. Proactively advise customers of ticketing time limit rules to avoid NO-SHOW.
19. Call passengers to ascertain their intention to travel, obtain ticket numbers or to convey confirmation of requests.
20. Call Back passengers to assist in any related travel queries or services provided by the gulf air worldwide contact center.
21. Request, book, change or cancel travel arrangements and auxiliary services as directed by the customer.
22. Request STPC where applicable and advise the customer to collect the MATO (Meal and Transportation Order) on departure.
23. Keep abreast of changes that are made to the Reservations, Fares, Ticketing, FFP and Tours procedures etc.
24. Proactively seek current product knowledge and information, and read all information made available to improve knowledge and quality of service.
25. Answer general inquiries using all resources available and consult a Team Leader or other source of information when necessary.
26. Become thoroughly familiar with the TIMATIC system to assist in Visa, Health, insurance and general inquiries.
27. Action and clear all items on queues in a timely and efficient manner so that appropriate and timely responses are given and/or PNRs are updated.
28. Follow up with the GF internal teams via communication tools for any required updates.
29. Apply system-fall back procedures when the system is down by making notes of passenger requirements and calling them back once the system is back to normal.
30. Communicate with GF internal customers, i.e GF network stations, local offices, airports and HDQ where needed.
31. Handle staff inquiries and reservations needs as per GF procedure.
32. When required, handle or attend to corporate calls or queries from corporate clients of GF through calls and emails to provide service/solution to the clients.
33. Handle any task assigned or delegated by supervisors/managers.
Training or experience in a call center, ticketing, reservations, and travel trade or customer service environment is an added advantage.
• High school diploma or HND diploma.
• Related qualifications & training preferred.
• Computer literate.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of proof qualification
3. Passport copy