GF1097 - LICENSED TECHNICIAN – PEW
Pakistan - Peshawar
To carry out tasks as designated by the Duty Engineer or Station Engineer to an acceptable standard of workmanship, and in accordance with aircraft approved documents on Gulf Air and Third Party fleet.
To support Gulf Air operation at any network station as required in case of AOG recovery or as necessary.
1. Work with and under the direction of the designated Duty Engineers and /or the Station Engineer to carry out maintenance activities and supervise technicians on the shift to adhere to the instruction by the duty engineers/supervisors .
2. Replacement of components on company’s and other operator’s aircraft and engines as required.
3. Adhere and comply with aircraft approved maintenance documents procedures when performing any maintenance activities and acquaint self with all the safety related precautions.
4. Make sure that all equipment's and tools used for aircraft maintenance are in serviceable and safe condition.
5. Report and monitor any faulty equipment or tool found to Duty Engineer or Shift Supervisors.
6. Maintain and service Ramp equipment or tools when required to maintain a high standard, safe and cleanliness of Ramp equipment.
7. Adhere to Ramp Airside Safety Rules and Regulations in regard to driving and work area cleanliness.
8. Make sure that all tools and equipment used by technicians are returned to Tool Stores in a serviceable, clean and good condition.
9. Assist and assigned technician/s to the Engineer in doing Transit Checks and Refuelling.
10. Carry out aircraft and engine system servicing with Oil, Hydraulic, O2 and N2 as necessary.
11. Send occasionally sector debrief telexes, delay signals and general telexes.
12. Perform occasionally aircraft towing in accordance with company TIM procedures.
13. Assist and organize with his team in positioning and clearing equipment to carry maintenance tasks on aircraft.
14. Must be able to read and understand aircraft maintenance documentations when performing any maintenance task on the aircraft, and familiarize himself with all the tasks, all safety related issues and precautions to avoid damages to personnel, aircraft structures and systems.
15. Must have an appropriate Tool Kit containing adequate tools required to carry out maintenance task within his work scope as an Aircraft Technician and to monitor technicians tool boxes for adequate and proper tooling
16. Must not reveal any confidential information.
Minimum 4 years of experience as Aircraft Maintenance Technician.
Must be able to read and understand English to be able to read the Manuals, follow the set procedures and Technical Log entries.
Minimum secondary education or appropriate training
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph
3. Highest education certificate
4. Passport Copy