GF1066 - TECHNICAL RECORDS OFFICER
Bahrain - Head Quarter
Technical Planning & Materials
To assist the Technical Records Engineer with all the relevant aircraft records of all Gulf Air fleets to comply with the intervals specified within the approved Aircraft Maintenance Program and controlling airworthiness management system. The jobholder will also assist ensuring that all of the operator’s maintenance records and continued airworthiness control systems are both complete and accurate and fully satisfies all applicable Civil Aviation Regulations.
1. Assist and coordinate the control assigned aspects of the Gulf Air fleet maintenance planning and records.
2. Assist and coordinate assigned maintenance tasks and checks are accomplished within the established intervals, and never exceed intervals, as specified within the approved Gulf Air Aircraft Maintenance Programs.
3. Coordinate all assigned controlled tasks, life limitations and airworthiness issues as controlled by the approved continued airworthiness management system are both called-up, accomplished and associated aircraft log books records are updated upon completion of the same.
4. Coordinate the computer based continued airworthiness records and control system that will satisfy the Part-M, Subpart G maintenance management and control requirements.
5. Assist the Aircraft Records Supervisor in keeping track of component records, traceability and form 1’s of all those leased aircrafts.
6. Prepare and meet all aircraft technical data as directed by projects and in liaison with the Planning Engineer to provide all applicable technical documents for aircraft phase out.
7. Prepare and input all initial data of the inducted new aircraft into the computerized TRAX system.
8. Hand back all aircraft generated historical records during the aircraft return to the aircraft lessees.
9. Attend and support internal and external meetings, as directed by the TRE as defined within the Departmental Handbook.
10. Assist to ensure that Gulf Air’s and the MSO procedures and standards are complied with while maintenance is carried out on the Gulf Air fleet.
11. Take on special assignment, tasks and responsibility, as defined by TRE, or as revised within the associated Departmental Handbook duties and responsibilities.
Minimum 3 years of experience in related field.
Educated up to HND level in relevant business computing field (or equivalent) with additional formal training in specific computer based systems in use. The candidates should be knowledgeable about the local and foreign aviation rules and regulations as applicable for Technical Records section of a major airline.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of proof qualification
3. Passport copy