GF1049 - PROJECT ENGINEER
Bahrain - Head Quarter
To assist in daily Facilities and Project Management planning and supervision assignments as listed below in Main duties, ability to prepare different Business cases related to procurement and establishment of Maintenance contracts, projects, can originate scope of work, visuals and presentation boards for in-house and outstation projects and project related matters to meet company’s business objectives incompliance with its branding image, policies, and procedures.
1. Receive details for all projects and renovation and refurbishment works from the Manager Facility Management.
2. Prepare schematic lay outs for the projects confirming to the company branding concept.
3. Meet with representatives of the user departments and discuss the project details to confirm that their requirements are all taken care of.
4. Assist the MFM in the review meetings on the project and make necessary presentation of the projects.
5. Prepare detailed drawings for the project once the preliminary drawings are approved.
6. Assist the MFM in the preparation of the necessary documents and specification for tendering.
7. Supervise, Guide, and Control Mechanical & Electrical in-house and outsource team carrying out reactive, corrective, and proactive maintenance functions.
8. Provide FM & MEP & Civil consultation review against certain proposal submitted by Gulf Air FM client departments requesting for change inside their offices or business unit.
9. Liaise with the Branding Consultant and confirm that all signatory branding features are incorporated in the drawings.
10. Instruct contractors to follow the scope of work and specifications, Supervise progress of works and to execute according to contract agreement and scope of work, witness & approve testing and commissioning of services and equipment, obtaining project deliverables, and reporting to SMFM & MFM progress of works and challenges.
11. Analysis building material Approval Submittals MACs and reject or approve material MACs certificates according to project specifications and local authorities legislations.
12. Assist in obtaining and preparation of budgetary estimate for any technical project considered by the company.
13. Investigate and prepare maintenance audit report, condition reports, snag list report for buildings different services e.g., the structure, the fit-outs fabrics, AC, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing services.
14. Pre-Project activities: Carry out site visits to determine and prepare condition of building and its different services report, to determine scope, draft drawings, prepare cost estimation, call of invitation to tender, and finally preform Quotation Analysis reports.
15. Assist in checking and approving the payments to the contractors and all third parties related to the projects.
16. Coordinate with specialist people on the Electro-mechanical needs for the project and obtain design data or requirements.
17. Coordinate with IT Department for all the network requirements for the projects.
18. Prepare and submit the monthly progress reports on all the ongoing projects.
19. Subsequent monitoring and follow-ups of all issued documents (RFT, RFP, RFQ) to various departments for review/approval.
20. Assist in obtaining supplementary information on materials, product data and prime cost from various suppliers of required materials in preparation of tender documents.
21. On the Civil works, shall have the proficiency to identify concerns and implement solutions or methodology on the structural integrity of particular elements during design and implementation stages.
22. To Leads a group of Technicians skilled laborers and subcontractors.
23. Deputizes on behalf of MFM and takeover responsibility from colleague engineers while they go on leave.
24. Assist in implementation of the total Facilities Management duties and as per Gulf Air FM department requirements.
25. Monitor and investigate utilities consumption measured by meters, BMS, or vis bills for electrical, water supply, Chilled water supply, LPG, or diesel used for generators and to analyze reasons for the consumption in order to prepare saving solution.
Minimum 2-5years of experience in the field.
B.Sc. in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of proof qualification
3. Passport copy