GF1046 - AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
Bahrain - Head Quarter
Post holder is required to perform all routine and non routine maintenace tasks on all the current and future fleet in accordance with aircraft approved maintenace schedule and aircraft approved docummentation and strictly adhere to authority rules and regualtions.
He/She will be whenever required to support the recovery of AOG situations and to maintain Company and 3rd party aircraft in accordance with the approved maintenance schedule using approved methods and procedures.
• Perform Routine & Non Routine maintenance on Companys fleets & Third party aircraft as per BCAA Regulations & Company Requirements. Supervise assigned Technicians whilst performing their duties. Certify for all work perfomed
• He is required to obtain company certification authorization to qualify him to certify routine & non routine maintenace tasks on company fleets within the scope of his company approval.
• Whenever required he will obtain the required certification authorization to certify work perfomed on third Party aircrafts.
• Perform duties when deemed necessary at short notice accompany aircraft for the purposes of carrying out routine & non – routine maintenance tasks.
• Perform any task operationally deemed necessary to maintain the fleet in an airworthy condition.
• Attend training as per company requirements, sit company technical boards for obtaining Aircraft Type Certification.
• Whenever required by the company to perform technical representation at facilities outside the home base.
• Maintain self read & write continuation training.
• Travel when required for the recovery of aircraft during an AOG situation
• Strictly adhere to company staff & safety rules & regulations
• Adhere and comply with Aircraft approved maintenance documents when performing all maintenance tasks and acquaint self with all the safety related precautions to avoid personal injuries or damages to aircraft structures and systems.
• Ensure proper tools and equipments used for aircraft maintenance are in servicable and safe condition at all times. Report any faulty tool or equipment to the Duty manager.
• Ensure unservicable tools / equipments are identified, isolated and attach with a unserviable tag.
• As part of maintenance practices ensure all tools used are registered to ensure removal on task completion.
• Adhere to Airside safety rules and regulations in regard to driving and work areas.
• Adher to the Company policy and procedures as laid down in the Technical Publications i.e. TIM, MOE etc..
• Must maintain a high level of self descipline and respect towards his superiors instruction
• Whenever operationally required, the company will train him to perfom some specilized tasks like boroscope on company fleet engines , structure assesment/ repair and others.
• Whenever necessary he will be required to deputise for the Duty manager during his absense on vacation, sickness or training.
• Ensure that all tools including mechanics tool boxes contents are checked before and after each task carried out on the aircraft. CRS must be signed only when all tools are accounted for.
Minimum of 7 years experience in aviation maintenance and 3-5 years as fully qualified certifying engineer.
Holder of a valid AME license recogonisaised to BCAA and Gulf Air QA, endorsed with Type rating on two of company aircraft, must be Computer literate, Fluency in reading, writing and speaking English.
Must have completed a recogonised aircraft engineers apprentiship / Formal training
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of proof qualification
3. Passport copy