GF1022 - SENIOR MANAGER HR OPERATIONS
Bahrain - Head Quarter
Human Resources Operations
To plan, organize, direct and control the recruitment of the Company’s workforce and manage the selection process to ensure that the applicants selected have the skills, knowledge and experience necessary to be able to carry out the duties required to the appropriate standard.
To develop short and long-range strategic plans for effective utilization of human resources and to project current and future companywide staffing and organizational requirements.
To direct and provide guidance to the provision of excellent, expeditious and high professional standard of service to all GF staff at the Staff Travel Service Centre and Employee Service Center.
To direct the development, implementation and maintenance of sound and equitable salary, benefits and allowances programmed and ensure that the company maintains a level competitive to the market.
1. Establish and maintain human resource planning, control, and reporting activities and advise departmental heads on the preparation of departmental human resource plans and contribute to top corporate strategic planning process.
2. Direct the forecasting of future needs, analyzing the availability and supply of people, drawing up a plan to match supply and demand and monitoring the implementation of the plan.
3. Ensure the full implementation and control of the company’s approved manpower budget and exercise effective control over manpower planning and keep control of human resource costs and effectively anticipate the staffing costs of any new initiatives.
4. Ensure that the department’s organization structures are built to their utmost efficient level and maintained effectively.
5. Develop short and long-range strategic plans for effective recruitment, selection, and utilization of human resources, and to project current and future company wide staffing and organizational requirements.
6. Design and develop policies and procedures, and programs to recruit the most able and qualified applicants available for the job openings the company is attempting to fill and direct the design and placement of employment advertising.
7. Direct new employee orientation, in processing, exit interviews, outplacement, and employee counseling. Design and administer retirement, and ensure that the company retains a competitive posture in the marketplace.
8. Establish the procedures for recruitment and placement and direct recruiting, interviewing, selection, and placement of applicants for employment.
9. Direct the design and placement of employment advertising and ensure that equal employment opportunity goals are attained.
10. Responsible for relations with outside employment agencies and recruiters.
11. Oversee, guide, direct and monitor the activities of Recruitment and the HR Managers to ensure that acceptable, expeditious and high professional standard of services are rendered to all offices company wide.
12. Participate in the development and ensure implementation of policies and programs relating to employment, labor relations, wages and salary administration.
13. Represents management in labor relations, including the negotiation, interpretation, and administration of collective bargaining agreements, directly or through subordinates, and administration of grievance.
14. Prepare the department’s annual plans, capital and operating budgets and once these are approved, control expenditures and staffing to adhere to these plans and budgets.
15. Ensure the best performance and continued enhancement of the Staff Travel System applications supporting the business and ensure delivery of cost effective and timely changes.
16. Ensure all the LMRA and other government relations process are compliance with the laid down rules and regulation of the Government.
17. Deputize DHR in his/her absence.
At least 12 years experience in the field of human resources with emphasis on payroll control, compensation and benefits, labor and employee relations, recruitment and personnel administration functions of which at least 4 years at a senior management level.
The jobholder should have adequate background in major airline business processes and must possess and have working knowledge and stay abreast with the current developments in the fields of Human Resources and Information Technology.
Degree in Business Administration and Management Courses with specialized qualifications and training in personnel management, administration, HR systems.
Must be computer literate, people – oriented with proven excellent people management and motivational skills, consultative team orientated working style, high level of entrepreneurial skill, resilient and culturally sensitive with high communication skill.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
3. Passport copy