GF1005 - SPECIAL SERVICES AGENT WWCC
Bahrain - Head Quarter
Customer Experience & WWCC
• Efficiently provide 24/7 outbound support to Gulf Air customers, all GF networks and face to face support for World Wide Contact Centre Reservations Sales Agents, providing a seamless ‘one-stop shop’ solution where the customer’s needs are owned by the World Wide Contact Centre Special Services Unit agent until resolution.
• Handle all ticketing related services for RSA’s (Reservation Sales Agents), Gulf Air
• outstations; airports and Gulf Air HDQ (headquarter) departments in a timely and efficient manner.
• Central point of contact for complete GF networks, airports and local offices. To act as a central backup for all outstations related to last minute assistance.
1. Issue/reissue revenue and redemption bookings, price/re-price, collect and process payment (via Credit Card) and exchange all types of e-tickets accurately and with courtesy in a timely and efficient manner.
2. Calculate refunds and apply ticketing regulations accurately, calculate refund charges and penalties. Collect and process the payment. Update booking and send refund request to the Refund Department accurately and with courtesy in a timely and efficient manner.
3. Revalidate and/or reissue e-tickets for existing bookings, apply ticketing regulations, calculate change fees/penalties accurately, collect and process payment with courtesy in a timely and efficient manner. Amend existing bookings and itineraries as required, calculate change fees and penalties accurately, collect and process payment with courtesy in a timely and efficient manner.
4. Handle all INAD (Inadmissible) related queries and ticket issuance. Update booking and remark accordingly and update the necessary reports for Word Wide Contact Centre records. Responsible for handling B9 ticket issuance related to compensation as a result of downgraded flights and denied boarded passengers (DNB’s). Handle all EMD issuance/reissue and refund requests within WWCC, airports and local offices around GF networks for GF products (Pre-paid lounge access and paid seats).
5. Handle other airline tickets exchange requirements, in case of schedule change.
6. Provide complete assistance for GF networks and airports. Help in resolving last minute issues as per the request of airports and local offices. Provide appropriate solutions and back up support for new systems for example (AER /SSCI/ETO).
7. Handle calls from all airports and issue tickets against Miscellaneous Charge Order (MCO) and Electronic Miscellaneous Document (EMD) issued for cash uplift by local Gulf Air airport staff and liaise with the Gulf Airport teams to facilitate seamless service delivery for Gulf Air and WWCC customers as required.
8. Provision of AER (Automated Exchange and Refund) support for all GF stations both local office and airport network wide in addition to the GSA’s. Update booking and remark accordingly.
9. Provision of SSCI (Sabre Sonic Check-In) and ETO (Electronic Ticket Out Of Sync) support to all GF airport network wide. Update booking and remark accordingly.
10. Handle RSA’s mistakes and errors related to provision of ticketing service to customers. In case of errors, take necessary corrective action to advice customers, staff and supervisors for follow ups.
11. Support WWCC operation by directly interacting with the customers through phone and emails as required to assist the passenger.
12. Revalidate and/or reissue e-tickets for existing bookings sent by CRC (Central Reservation Control) on receiving flight disruption notification and booking and amend the ticket according to the alternate provided by CRC.
13. Notify (alert) passengers with courtesy by phone & email to advice of schedule change/ flight delay/ flight cancellation/ flight downgrading /flight overbooking/ equipment change/ seat re-protection. Update bookings with remarks appropriately after providing customer with suitable alternatives and rebook them with onward connection in a timely and efficient manner.
14. Ensure all emails received from GF stations, HDQ, individual passengers and GSA’s responded on timely manner and provide with appropriate solutions.
15. Communicate with concerned department within HDQ or other GF networks if required as a part of providing solutions.
16. Handle queries from trade market related to reservation or updating visa message request through call and emails.
17. Handle request of STPC (hotels in transit) from customers, GF outstations & Travel agencies. Accordingly communicate with the hotels from the list of selected hotels to book a room for the passengers.
18. Provide feedback to supervisors related to system issues or improvement purposes by reporting any error faced in the system in use such as Sabre view/Sabre interact/Crane/ Movement Manager /Portal.
19. Ensure all WWCC operational reports are daily updated and uploaded in WWCC SSU portal sheets record for reporting purposes related to schedule change, refund, EMD issuance, INAD’s and agent mistakes. Assure correct records maintained for reporting purposes.
20. Daily report on the queues status by end of shift to the respective supervisor.
21. Ensure all the queues in Sabre system related to issue/reissue/refund/schedule change and revalidation handled on timely and efficient manner.
22. Handle any additional tasks assigned by Team Leaders/Reservation Controllers or Manager pertaining to Gulf Air and WWCC operation as required.
23. Handling Web, SSU (special service unit), and travel agents inboxes efficiently and proactively to pertain the quality and services required by Gulf air & WWCC.
24. Handling all related WGF or Web related queues including ticket, EMD & ancillaries issuance or exchange to ensure smooth handling of GF website reservations & services.
25. Ensure company policy and procedures are followed in all the above duties and responsibilities.
• Internal recruitment – Minimum (6 month to 1 year) experience in Reservations Operations and/ or Customer Service experience in an airline, Contact Centre or similar service environment and have knowledge of airlines systems and operations.
• External recruitment – Minimum 3 years experience in Reservations Operations and/ or Customer Service experience in an airline, Contact Centre or similar service environment and have knowledge of airlines systems and operations.
• Must be computer literate and be able to draft own correspondence in English and Arabic to customers using Word for Windows, including mail merge functionality.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph